Search This Cesspool of My Thoughts

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just Gettin' Started

So yeah, found this site about a month or so ago made an account and NEVER started writing.  I've been writing for as long as I can remember but I started writing more when I started hating reading.  Reading is great, but I'd rather make stories than follow someone else's all the time.  All in all, this is a good way to first get to know me. 

I'm a young adult but I'm still 15 at heart, or so says everyone I know.  I've been playing video games since I was able to hold a controller, and because of that I've loved them always.  The stories they tell, the places you can go, just by turning on some electric device and relaxing in a room.  Yeah, easy, could sound like science fiction to someone, but it's simple.  Between that and work, I'm pretty laid back

I play Magic: the Gathering every so often, work on music here and there, but overall video games have my number one attention after work.  Maybe sometime soon I'll post a few of my unfinished stories or I'll link some of my mediocre artwork.  But not right now.  Right now, I have a birthday to go hang at (not my own) and people to see.  So hit me up every now and then, I mostly made this 'cause sometimes 160 characters doesn't cover everything you want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment